Thursday, November 24, 2005

Stress or Weight Loss?

Lately, I've been a little stressed in my personal life and have been really busy at work. Not stressful busy but keeping me running around all over the office. I have also been watching what I eat and cutting back on the sugars, carbs and junk food. Two weeks ago, I bought a couple of pair of really nicely cut dress pants. I swear, these pants make it look like I've got an @ss and it's very flattering. The last few days, co-workers have commented on my weight, they think I have lost weight. Although, I never keep track of my weight (banned scales in the home), I am not quite sure if I have lost any weight or not. But I think it's the pants, these are magic pants and the style of these pants can flatter any body type. I fell in love with them, the second I tried them on.... And I did not have to alter them!! They were long enough with my boots on. I can never find pants that are long enough....

I love these pants.

No comments: