Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Crowne Plaza - Hotel Georgia

Tonight was a really nice evening. Our hotel rep for the Crowne Plaza threw an evening of wine & appetitzers for their corporate customers. I had 3 glasses of red wine and some delightful appys. The wine was really nice, very smooth and tasted expensive. They arranged an open bar which was nice because some of the ladies wanted martinis and drinks on the rocks. I prefer the red wine. I am so glad I went as it has been a stressful week at work and personally.

M (sales rep for the Crowne) also mentioned that we could get some really good rates for the Crowne Plaza in other cities like San Fran, LA or Vegas. That would be cool but I heard the Crowne in SF is quite expensive even if you could get a corporate rate.

I did not feel too good on the bus though. It may have been the fact that I had 3 glasses of wine. Although, I did not feel ill coming out of the hotel. I think think I had one too many glasses of red wine. But I didn't feel so bad coming out of the hotel.

No comments: