Monday, November 28, 2005

Mom's Place

Yesterday, Kay and I went over to my mom's to water the plants and feed the bird. Gosh, my grandma has so many plants! It's insane. It took us over 20 minutes to water all the plants in the house.... the bird looks depressed. She's not eating her food or drinking her water. I changed the sheets in the cage and I thought it might attempt to escape but she didn't budge. I sent my mom an email telling her that her bird is depressed. She didn't even call or send an email to let me know she arrived safely. I bet, she went straight to partying!!

I hope my sister and her family are doing well. I really wished I could have gone to Hong Kong this time. Maybe next year or 2007. My mom better bring back tons of pictures!

Saturday Night
MB came over, we chatted and caught up with each other's lives until midnight. And even at midnight we didn't want it to end but boy, we are not used to being up this late! Hahaha... we were looking really really tired and she had to drive back into Burnaby. I did not want her to stay any longer, the drive back is not too bad but she looked really sleepy! It was good. We will try to get together again next month. We must try to see each other once a month or so. It's been too long.

Monday.... gosh, it took me forever to get out of bed this morning. I hate MONDAYS.....

No comments: