Thursday, November 10, 2005

New Loft

I just found out J has bought a new loft on Main Street! She sold her Gastown loft (which was TINY) and bought a new loft (a little bigger) near Chinatown. She made about $70k on her loft in Gastown but paid an extra $100,00 for her new place. Wow, I can't believe it, I can't wait to see it!

She had an attempted break in last week which scared the beejeebers out of her. But I did warn her that she was in a really seedy part of town. Her courtyard faced an alley where you could see drug dealers dealing, drug addicts snorting or shooting up, and everything around her seemed so surreal. I remember saying I would never go out there when it's dark. Crazy neighborhood where she was. Esp. for a single woman, I didn't think she should have bought there but she was in somewhat of a hurry and she had lived there for almost 2 years and nothing really happened until now.

Well she's moving into a nice area but not much better. At least, she's in a busier area. The one thing I don't agree with... she's moving in with a roommate because her mortgage is double her current one. She needs the help.... I don't like the person she is moving in with..... And I am not so sure it's a good idea.... TBC


descriptionLeft Bank, Large 689 sq. ft. 1 bedoom loft style apartment with 9' ceilings and acid etched concrete floors. Large kitchen with black and stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Tons of in-suite storage, in-suite laundry, bicycle storage and secured underground parking. Close to Skytrain, Seawall, New Olympic Village and downtown.
features
Year Built: 2005
Living Area: 689

No comments: