Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Xmas Lunch


Today we had our division's Xmas lunch at the Renaissance Hotel in the Coal Harbour Bar which is a rotating rooftop restaurant. The view was spectacular but I didn't feel so good sitting or standing at our table. I could feel the restaurant moving and even though it wasn't moving that fast, my tummy and head def. knew it was moving. I had to leave the restaurant a few times to be on solid and still ground. But the buffet was very yummy (what I could swallow down) and I didn't let a little queasiness stop my tummy from sampling the dessert table! All you can eat dessert, mmmmm......A nice treat (besides the dessert table) was an award that was given to one of our draft person who has been with the company for 35 years! Wow, what an achievement or is it??? Kidding! Good Job Scottie!

No comments: