Thursday, November 09, 2006

Circle Craft Christmas Market

This evening, I went to the Circle Craft Christmas Market with Val, a friend from work. It was 2 for 1 night (after 5pm) and gosh was it ever busy!!! Or so it seemed...... there was a huge line up at the ticket counter. I have not seen a line up like that since coming to this craft market on a weekend. Every year I try to make it to this market and I have been going for the past few years. There are a lot of great Canadian designers and crafters here from all over Canada. This year was no exception. I noticed there were more jewellery designers and couture clothing designers. Some new designers and many of the same ones were back. I, of course, could not pass up a few items. MoMo Designs was back and this year, credit card and debit sales were available. I saw her last year but she did not have the credit card/debit system set up and was only taking cash. I think Val and I spent about 3 hours at the market. We did wander around a few more times looking for earrings that Val had noticed early on but she was deciding on where she should buy them or not. But by the end, we could not figure out where those earrings were! It was a really fung and great night with lots of goodies which I picked up. Check out Trishaopholic for photos.

No comments: