Friday, March 12, 2010

Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup

Tonite, I went out for dinner with Rhoda and Val, both whom I have not seen in ages! We headed to one of our fave and inexpensive places to dine, Lao Shan Dong in Burnaby for comfort food. It was great seeing both of them and catching up plus the noodle soup is so yummy! I can't believe how quickly the year, 2010 has gone by, it's already March and Rhoda is leaving for HK in less than 2 weeks! How exciting! As always, food was great and the company, the best! We must def do this more often and more so before Rhoda leaves for Hong Kong at the end of the year for good. It'll be really sad when she leaves but I'm happy to see how excited she is to start a new chapter in her life out there. There will be visits I'm sure on both sides :)

No comments: