Saturday, March 13, 2010

Metrotown Shopping and Movie Night In



This afternoon I headed over to HonHon's condo so I could move a few things back to his closet as he was worried his parents would be upset with me moving all his stuff to their closet *rolling eyes* I also cleaned up "the mess" I made while cleaning out his room. After finishing up at his place, I went over to Metrotown to pick up a few items. First stop, Sephora for their branded smoothing primer, this primer is awesome and I love it cos it keeps my eye make up on my lids all day long! Shopper Drug Mart for some eye make up remover and I wanted to buy my fave body lotion by Avalon Organics but they did not have mine in stock, must try another one tomorrow or Monday. I wandered over to Saje to pick up a couple of items, a serum for my face and an essential oil blend roll on for stress. Winners for Hello Kitty undies cos they are so cute and comfy! Old Navy to check out their new yoga / gym wear, my co-worker had mentioned she picked up some great stuff and at a reasonable price, I found a pair of black jogging pants for only $20! I didn't really check anything else out cos it is way too bright in that store, gives me a slight headache! I stopped by Qoola before hitting Future Shop cos Kay told me they now offer Self Serve Frozen yogurt and it was the yummiest frozen yogurt I've ever had! I love that I can add as much or less toppings as I wanted and there are so many frozen yogurt flavours like mango, country vanilla and green tea! Of course I had chocolate and country vanilla with frozen strawberries, raspberries and raspberry sauce! Sooooo good and only cost me $5.00! At FS, I picked up a couple of pairs of earbuds for Kay and I, heartbeats by lady gaga and I must say these are the BEST earbuds ever! Before heading home, I picked up a couple of movies at Blockbuster to watch for the weekend, Spread with Ashton Kutcher and Anne Heche and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with Matthew McCongaughey and Jennifer Garner. Seems like a long day but not really, I still have boxes to pack!

1 comment:

psychorich said...

Of course, Kay, the Mall Rat, would know about the self serve frogurt before you would. :p