Friday, September 05, 2008

Welcome Home!


Welcome Home Jen! Tonight, Rae and I met up with Jennifer for dinner cos we haven't seen her in ages!! She just got back from her trip around Europe and wanted to share her stories and catch up on life. I think the last time we saw her was June? Even though she's back home, she won't be staying for long as she plans on heading over to Australia for a year. We caught up with her life and stories and it was so nice to see her, she hasn't changed a bit! Lucky for us, we had the Japanese restaurant all to ourselves and this place makes good sushi. Jen wanted to eat sushi cos she hadn't had sushi in such a long time. As always, she brought back little gifts for us from her travels and we both got a beautiful hand blown glass necklace (mine is gold), each piece being unique and never duplicated and I also received a chocolate liqueur cos Jen knows me! Chocolate + Liqueur = Mmmmm... great combo! After dinner, we headed over to PC to walk around and do a bit of shopping. Fall fashions are in the stores and Rae wanted to see if she could find any summer sale items. We didn't really end up with anything but I managed to buy a pack of Hello Kitty socks at H&M's women's lingerie section! Yes, the WOMEN'S lingerie section not children's! I can't believe they carry Hello Kitty items, that was a bit shocking and my socks are so cute! All in all it was a great night and I'm so happy to see Jen back! Hopefully, we'll catch her again before she leaves for another year!

No comments: