Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday Kay!


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY KAY!!

OMG, I can't believe she's finally 16! It's so crazy how quickly time has passed esp when you have kids. She can now get her DL and her very own passport! She looks so grown up and I can't believe my little girl is not so little anymore.

We had dinner reservations at Lux at the Caprice on Granville Street with just our best buds. It was really nice to have HonHon here to celebrate Kay's 16th birthday as well since he has missed most of her birthdays when he left for Taiwan. Altho the food wasn't that great, at least the decor was very chic and it was about spending a great evening with our besties! I let Kay pick out a birthday cake from Cupcakes or Cheesecake Etc. and she choose the Cupcake cake, there is plenty of leftovers and I'm sure I'll be eating a slice every day til it's finished, oh gawd, will be hard to dine out daily and eat sugary stuff while on vacation! I will probably get no exercise in at all this week that HonHon is in town! But in the end, it's all worth it (even the weight gain) cos we get to spend time with HonHon :)

No comments: