Sunday, April 25, 2010

Too Close to Metrotown

OMFG, we are too close to Metrotown!!! Walking distance to the shopping mall..... before heading over to the mall and as I was waiting for Kay to get ready but she took forever so I left without her and went over to Blim Market at the heritage hall on Main Street cos I had pre-ordered cupcakes from Coco Cakes. Reba, an old friend of mine, kept insisting that I try these cupcakes as I love cupcakes and I am always posting whatever cupcake I am eating on FaceBook! She mentioned to me that I should try these cupcakes before her last market as she is off for the summer cos it's wedding season so I order 2 boxes of the sampler she had for this market. The following cupcakes are Coconut Dream (yummy coconut cake with vanilla creamcheese frosting and toasted coconut), Coco Cake Matcha (green tea buttered-topped vanilla buttermilk cupcakes), Coco Cake Vanilla (lovely vanilla cake topped with vanilla buttercream), and Coco Cake Chocolate (dark chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream with Belgian chocolate sprinkles)! These were so delicious, I'm def a fan of her cupcakes! So much so, I ate 2 right away and had 3 more this evening! Altho, they are a bit smaller than Cupcakes by Heather & Lori, Coco Cupcakes are much less sweeter and tastier! Eating 2 is not so guilty altho, eating 5 today is probably not the greatest idea either! But they are so yummy! I can't wait to order more from Lyndsay but she's super busy with the upcoming wedding season and I would need to order a minimum of 2 dozen with at least a month ahead. The only upcoming event I can think of is my birthday! I think I'll order them for my birthday and share it with my friends! :) What would be even more awesome is Hello Kitty cupcakes and birthday cake! After devouring 3 cupcakes, Kay and I headed over to Metrotown cos she wanted to get her 2nd piercing and I wanted to look at skinny jeans at Aritzia. I did not end up buying skinnies cos I am too paranoid about wearing them so I went with a pair of 7 for all mankind straight cut in a dark denim. So very pretty and slim looking, I can't wait to wear them! Dangerously living too close to Metrotown!!!

No comments: